- November 9, 2013
- Posted by: Active8
- Category: News
During November our charitable donation is going to the “Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It” charity to support them with their work with helping disabled children participate in sport.
“Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It” has been established by Paralympians to promote the benefits of Sport, Health and an Active Lifestyle. The creation of “Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It” will enable athletes to prepare for and compete at the Olympic and Paralympic Games, as well as to enable children to engage in an active, healthy lifestyle. The fund has the following objectives:
- To raise funds to enable the Paralympic Football Team to compete at Rio 2016.
- To raise funds for Olympic and Paralympic athletes to compete at Rio 2016.
- To provide Sports Scholarships at Universities for Olympic and Paralympic Athletes.
- To give children the opportunity to participate in a healthy, active lifestyle.
- To promote and educate on the enormous health benefits of disability sport.
Dream It Believe It Achieve It for is a Registered Charity – Charity Number 1153116.