A well-established and award-winning Print Management, IT, and VOIP Solutions provider has an exciting opportunity for a talented Field Sales Executive to cover the Norwich / Ipswich area.
With regional offices located across the South, East Anglia, Midlands and London, this dynamic and forward-looking business has grown considerably over the past five years. They provide VoiP Telephony, Internet connectivity to companies across the UK.
They have cultivated a fun, relaxed, open and friendly atmosphere with a spirit of innovation at the heart. They believe in hiring only the very best people; those who are bright, imaginative and have the motivation to make a valuable contribution.
As their Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of a business opportunity ensuring you can provide a bespoke value-added solution within a designated territory in the Norwich/Ipswich area.
You will be
- Generating new sales leads and opportunities
- Managing new and existing client accounts and service level agreements in line with their business changes and ensuring the required profitability
- Providing first level consultancy and advice, bringing in technical resources as the opportunity is qualified
- Liaising with internal and external technical resources to ensure clients requirements are met
- Creating and presenting solutions to clients
- Identifying the hardware and software required to achieve these solutions and writing proposals accordingly
- Maintaining current and comprehensive knowledge of IT marketplace and solutions – hardware, software, cloud services, VOIP, IT Support etc.
- Account managing both new and existing accounts, maintaining and building relationships
Uncapped OTE. Telesales support will be provided.
- 2+ years’ B2B Managed Print Solutions sales experience (essential)
- Commercial awareness and strong understanding of MPS industry
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Full UK Driving Licence
Benefits: Uncapped OTE £50K, company car. Laptop, Phone, Pension
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Field Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Area Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, may also be considered for this role.
For further information, please email us at email@example.com