Active 8 Managed Technologies is an award-winning Print Management and IT Solutions provider with regional offices located across the South, East Anglia, Midlands and London.
Outstanding service and support is at the cornerstone of Active8 Managed Technologies’ business culture. The Active8 team has built up decades of practical experience within the print, document, VOIP and IT industry which will be put to good effect when providing advice and support to both new and existing customers. We fully understand the needs and requirements of a wide range of business verticals including small to medium enterprises, corporate businesses, Councils, Education and Healthcare.
Active8 is a fast growing organisation – we enjoy what we do and we are very good at it. We have cultivated a fun, relaxed, open and friendly atmosphere with a spirit of innovation at the heart. We believe in hiring only the very best people; those who are bright, imaginative and have the motivation to make a valuable contribution.
Within this role you will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of a business opportunity ensuring you can provide a bespoke value-added solution within a designated territory in…….
- You must have 2+ years’ B2B Sales experience
- Generate new sales leads and opportunities
- Commercial awareness and strong understanding of a consultative sales cycle
- Ideally a background in Telecoms, IT or Managed Print an advantage
- Manage new and existing client accounts and service level agreements in line with their business changes and ensure the required profitability.
- Provide first level consultancy and advice, bringing in technical resources as the opportunity is qualified. Liaise with internal and external technical resources to ensure clients requirements are met
- Create and present solutions to clients. Identify the hardware and software required to achieve these solutions and write proposals accordingly.
- Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of IT marketplace and solutions – Managed Print hardware, software, VOIP, IT Support etc.
- Experience using and managing sales databases.
Salary up to £30k with £350 car allowance or company car
£50k-£55k OTE First Year
£60k-£70k OTE Second Year
Uncapped OTE. Support will be provided