Active8 are a well-established, award-winning Managed Print, IT & VoIP Telecoms Solutions provider with regional offices located across the South, East Anglia, Midlands and London. The Business has grown considerably over the past few years. We are well-established in delivering an outstanding service to a growing number of clients. With continuing growth, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated 3rd Line IT Engineer to support our existing team.
Based from our offices in Newark, the role involves working at various locations as required by the Business and therefore a full, clean driving licence is essential.
- As the 3rd line engineer you will have a range of responsibilities covering servers, desktops and networking
- Understand emerging technologies and play an active role with the IT Management team in defining technical direction of the company
- Responsible for the uptime and performance of the IT infrastructure.
- Liaising with managers, 1st and 2nd line engineers and all members of the team to ensure ITIL incidents and problems are resolved effectively
- Ensure the relationships with infrastructure projects are fully transitioned into operational support in a managed controlled manner and to SLA
- Work closely with 1st and 2nd line engineers to resolve problem tickets
- Assist with the training and mentoring of IT Teams and other colleagues within the company
In addition, you will cover extensive projects
The successful applicant must have:
- 3rd line experience
- Azure cloud experience
- Window Server 2012
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Security compliance experience
- Experience in the ITIL frameworks to deliver services and change control
- Has project managed
- Experience of using Prince or Agile (not essential but can help)
What is on offer
Attractive + corporate benefits and packages (to be confirmed)
Some on call work will be required